The Defense Mechanisms Inconspicuous Personal Ankle Kit (I.P.A.K) was purpose built with stopping major hemorrhage in mind. The kit was built around an upgraded version of the North American Rescue IPOK (Individual Patrol Officer kit).
- Ideal Velcro placement to prevent wear on shoes and boots
- Pockets sized specifically for essential medical components.
- Space for only essential items keeps bulk to the bare minimum.
- Rapid access ejection feature reduces deployment time and allows deployment while worn.
- Tourniquet over strap prevents chaffing and includes our rapid ejection functionality.
- 500D Cordura construction keeps the size to a minimum, prolongs service life, and simplifies the cleaning process.
- Cat Tourniquet Gen 7 or SOF-T Wide
- Hemostatic Gauze
- NAR S Rolled gauze
- HyFin Compact Chest seals
- NAR mini Responder 4in ETD
- Bear Claw Glove Set