The Rev-HOLE-ation is our best-selling Revelation Quilt with a head hole! Our most versatile quilt to date, it functions as both a quilt and a poncho. The head hole is 15in long, located in the middle of the quilt, and lined with Omni tape to keep the hole securely closed and protected against drafts. Use our flat straps as a belt, or simply use the clips. Up to you!
When properly sealed, the Rev-HOLE-ation has the same warmth as the Revelation. When transitioning from poncho to quilt, take care to line up the Omni tape correctly.
Skip bringing the extra jacket to wear at camp and wear your quilt instead.
- Head hole allows the quilt to be wearable
- Omni tape keeps the head hole sealed while not in use
- Draft collar keeps omni tape away from your neck
- Neck and foot draft baffles seal in warm air
- A flat strap can be used as a belt, either looped all the way around the user, or clipped into the quilt buckles
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use
- Snap and draw cord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- 850-fill down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota by Enlightened Equipment
- If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color not available here, consider ordering a custom Rev-HOLE-ation
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-1oz)
- 100% Organic Cotton Storage Bag
- Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
- 5'0-6'0 (152cm-182cm) - Regular/Wide
- 6'1"-6'6" (183cm-198cm) - Long/Wide
- 30°F (-1°C) Regular / Wide ~ 27oz
- 30°F (-1°C) Long / Wide ~ 29oz
- 20°F (-6°C) Regular / Wide ~ 35oz
- 20°F (-6°C) Long / Wide ~ 37oz