The Revelation APEX is beloved by thousands worldwide for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. The Revelation APEX's unique design features an adjustable footbox with a zipper and shock cord that can be completely closed, opened completely like a blanket, and everything in between. This enables you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are.
The Revelation APEX is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation APEX doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack, but works best when paired with our sleeping hood or hooded Helion jacket.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and draw cord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota by Enlightened Equipment
- If you need a size, temperature, or color not available here, consider ordering a custom Revelation APEX.
CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% Organic Cotton Storage Bag
- Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz - One Straight, One Loop)
- 5'0-6'0 (152cm-182cm) - Regular/Wide
- 6'1"-6’6” (183cm-198cm) - Long/Wide
- 50°F (10°C) Regular / Wide ~ 18oz
- 50°F (10°C) Long / Wide ~ 19oz
- 40°F (5°C) Regular / Wide ~ 25oz
- 40°F (5°C) Long / Wide ~ 27oz
Handmade in Winona, MN