The Convert APEX is the synthetic version of the Convert, a quilt-sleeping bag hybrid that’s totally adjustable. The Convert APEX features a full-length zipper and an adjustable footbox with a shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between, allowing you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are. You can also zip one Convert to another Convert to create a large sleeping bag for one or two.
Even with the full coverage the Convert APEX offers, it still weighs less than most synthetic sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design. This hoodless bag works best when paired with our sleeping hood or hooded Helion jacket.
- Full-length zipper and shock cord footbox allow for use as a quilt or sleeping bag
- Reinforced zipper backing built in for comfort and durability
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Convert APEX is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and draw cord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean
- Built with no sewn-through seams, to eliminate cold spots
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota by Enlightened Equipment
- If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color not available here, consider ordering a custom Convert APEX
CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% Organic Cotton Storage Bag
- Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
- 5'0-6'0 (152cm-182cm) - Regular/Wide
- 6'1"-6’6” (183cm-198cm) - Long/Wide
- 50°F (10°C) Regular / Wide ~ 22oz
- 50°F (10°C) Long / Wide ~ 23oz
- 40°F (5°C) Regular / Wide ~ 30oz
- 40°F (5°C) Long / Wide ~ 32oz