The Conundrum is a multifunction hybrid sleeping bag perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want the comfort of a bag but the versatility of a quilt. Built with a completely sewn closed footbox, and a 3/4 length zipper, it’s the perfect sleeping bag for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. Boasting tapered full-length vertical baffles along with the 3/4 length zipper, the Conundrum allows you to easily vent, or position the zippered opening under you to use it as a quilt. This hoodless bag works best when used with our sleeping hood or hooded Helion jacket.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and minimalist design.
- 3/4-length zipper and closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping bag experience
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability
- Neckline draft collar to keep warm air from escaping.
- Pad attachment system included for quilt use: when the Conundrum is open, use elastic straps and clips on each side to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and draw cord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles
- 850-fill down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota by Enlightened Equipment
- If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color not available here, consider ordering a custom Conundrum.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% Organic Cotton Storage
- Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
- 5'0-6'0 (152cm-182cm) - Regular/Wide
- 6'1"-6’6” (183cm-198cm) - Long/Wide
- 0°F (-17°C) Regular / Wide ~ 41oz
- 0°F (-17°C) Long / Wide ~ 44oz
- -10°F (-23°C) Regular / Wide ~ 45oz
- -10°F (-23°C) Long / Wide ~ 48oz